Google Maps Go For PC – Free Download
Google Maps Go Review
The most used map application, and possibly the best one, is Google Maps. This Google service that has mapped almost the entire planet and has many useful functions such as the GPS navigator adapted to different vehicles and ways of traveling (you can use it on foot, by car, by bus …), is one of the tools more useful than we can find on our smartphone. Now, it is an application that already has a few years so there have already been many updates that have to his credit. These have been incorporating functions, such as 3D views, which require higher capacity devices and for many users that is a problem because they have smartphones or modest tablets. Go, the light version of Google Maps So Google in order not to lose users has launched in 2017 the light version of its map service. We are talking about Google Maps Go with which to consult coordinates and orientate oneself in Valencia, Madrid or Barcelona, to give some examples, with the help of satellite it is simpler and faster for all users. So here we find an app that runs using less resources without compromising the provision of data such as GPS location, real-time traffic, directions or public transport services such as train and bus. Of course it also includes searching for information about millions of places, including phone numbers and addresses. Low performance mobile? No problem if you download the light version of Google Maps. Tap to quickly get directions and details on the map. Traffic information in real time. Check the bus and train schedules. Explore the streets with directions for pedestrians. Discover places and explore new places. Search and find restaurants, businesses and nearby places of interest. Decide which sites to go based on the reviews, ratings and images contributed by other users. Find the phone number and addresses to go to. Save sites for later in which you are interested. Exact maps for virtually every country in the world. Traffic information of almost 7,000 transport agencies, more than 3.8 million stations and 20,000 cities. There is no doubt that if your smartphone has long ceased to be the latest the best option you have to not give up the cartographic service of Google is to download the Go APK.
Google Maps Go Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Raze II Specs
How To Play/Download Google Maps Go on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Maps Go‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Maps Go in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Maps Go on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Maps Go, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Maps Go on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.