Google Photos For PC – Free Download
Google Photos Review
Back in 2015, Google introduced us to its new online storage service focused mainly on photos, images and videos, and designed for both mobile devices such as Android or iPhone, as well as Windows or macOS PCs.
We are talking about Google Photos or Google Photos, as this platform is known in English, born with the intention of complementing the offline gallery of our device and offering us automatic backup copies of all the photos taken with our mobile camera, to make them accessible from any other terminal or PC. A home for all your photos and videos.
If the idea of being able to automatically store all our photos in the cloud so as not to lose them in the event of theft or damage to our phone, in addition to deliberating the internal storage space of our mobile phone, is an incentive juicy enough to do This APK is one of our favorite apps, the rest of the available functions also seem more than appropriate: Sort and categorize your photos by date, place or people who appear in them (using its facial recognition technology). Automatic backups that allow you to synchronize photos between different devices. Unlimited cloud storage. Smart search engine to find exactly the photo we want. Function to create collages with the photos saved in our gallery. Create animations, panoramas and movies from your photos. Image editor with advanced processing functions. Automatic album generation. Build memories based on photos you took on the same date in previous years. Share photos and albums in the easiest way. How much capacity does Google Photos have?
As we have already mentioned, this service offers us unlimited storage. That is, it does not have a maximum capacity and we can automatically upload thousands and millions of photographs to the servers of Mountain View. Of course, there is a little trick. Google resizes those photos that exceed a maximum resolution, but for the ordinary user, this change is barely noticeable. Who can see my Google Photos?
Good question for a time when we are all very suspicious of our privacy and want to limit as much as possible who has access to our personal files, in this case, photographs. Well, with the official Google gallery there is nothing to worry about since only you can see the photos, images and collages that you store in this service. Unless you decide to share a photo or album with someone you know, giving them express permission to view those files. What’s New in the Latest Version The changes introduced in the latest version have not been published.
Google Photos Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Google Photos on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Photos‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Photos in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Photos on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Photos, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Photos on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.