Google Photos For PC – Free Download
Google Photos Review
Back in 2015, Google introduced its new online storage service focused mainly on photos, images and videos, and designed for mobile devices such as Android or iPhone, as well as Windows PCs or macOS. We are talking about Google Photos or Google Photos, as this platform is known in English, born with the intention of complementing the offline gallery of our device and offering automatic backup copies of all the photos taken with the camera of our mobile, to make them accessible from any other terminal or PC. A home for all your photos and videos. If already the idea of being able to store all our photos automatically in the cloud to avoid losing them in the event of theft or damage to our phone, as well as freeing the internal storage space of our mobile phone, is an incentive that is juicy enough to make this APK one of our favorite apps, the rest of the available functions also seem more than appropriate: Sort and categorize your photos by date, place or people that appear in them (through their facial recognition technology). Automatic backups that allow you to synchronize photos between different devices. Unlimited storage in the cloud. Smart search engine to find exactly the photo we want. Function to create collages with the photos saved in our gallery. Create animations, panoramas and movies from your photos. Image editor with advanced processing functions. Generation of automatic albums. Build memories based on the photos you took on the same date in previous years. Share photos and albums in the simplest way. How much capacity does Google Photos have? As we have already mentioned, this service offers unlimited storage. That is, it does not have a maximum capacity and we can automatically upload thousands of millions of photos to the Mountain View servers. Yes, there is a little trick. Google resizes those photos that exceed a maximum resolution, but for the user on foot, this change is barely perceptible. Who can see my Google Photos? Good question for a time when we are all very suspicious of our privacy and we want to limit to the maximum who has access to our personal files, in this case, photographs. Well, with the official Google gallery there is nothing to worry about since only you will be able to see the photos, images and collages that you store in this service. Unless you decide to share a photo or album with someone you know, giving them express permission to view those files.
Google Photos Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lenovo Vibe C Specs
How To Play/Download Google Photos on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Photos‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Photos in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Photos on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Photos, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Photos on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.