Google Play Books For PC – Free Download
Google Play Books Review
Google Play is the store where you can find the different digital products that Google sells. From Android apps to songs and movies to books. The latter meet under the platform called Google Play Books whose Android app we present here. Reader and book store in a single application Actually it is an eReader that offers a comfortable reading of books purchased and has support for audiobooks. It offers a simple interface, according to the design that accompanies the other applications that the Californian company develops for smartphones and the web. But not only has support for reading books, which we will talk about in their features, but also direct access to the store where you can buy and download millions of copies of all kinds. One of the best applications to read and buy books online. Main characteristics These are the main functions and features of the application: Read the books in the app or through the browser. Take notes about books, synchronize them with Google Drive and share them with other users. Night light function to adjust the brightness and background color. Simple audio player for audiobooks: advances or rewinds from 30 in 30 seconds. If you listen to audiobooks, just follow where you left off. Choose from millions of books: comics, novels, essays, poetry, audio books … Check free samples of the catalog. Download them and read them offline. Listen to audiobook samples before buying them. Find your next reading thanks to the suggestions and recommendations of the app. Buy without subscribing to the platform. Read your PDF or your own ePub files. As we say, the interface is very simple, finding in the lower part the direct access to the home screen of the application, to your private library, to the book store and to the function to discover. The latter is one of the most interesting, since from it you can explore the entire catalog of Google Play Books in search of the book you want or maybe to let you surprise.
Google Play Books Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei G Play Mini Specs
How To Play/Download Google Play Books on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Play Books‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Play Books in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Play Books on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Play Books, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Play Books on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.