Google Sheets For PC – Free Download
Google Sheets Review
The work that you develop with spreadsheets can now be taken anywhere with Google Sheets. It is an application with which to create and edit this type of documents and also work collaboratively. The Google solution to operate with numeric data from your smartphone. Features Create spreadsheets or open the ones you have on the web or another device. Share documents and work collaboratively. Work without the need of an Internet connection. Format cells and performs all kinds of operations. Do not lose your job by automatically saving yourself as you type. Download free Google Spreadsheets for Android and always carry your work with these documents with you.
Google Sheets Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn K309 Specs
How To Play/Download Google Sheets on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Sheets‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Sheets in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Sheets on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Sheets, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Sheets on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.