Google TalkBack For PC – Free Download
Google TalkBack Review
Today, society aims to ensure universal accessibility for everyone and eliminate barriers that prevent interaction and access to services, goods and products necessary in our lives. To achieve this accessibility in blind or visually impaired people, a bridge to communication and information needs to be built. To do this, they have invented and developed acoustic signals, film and video description methods, technical aids, audioguides … All the measures considered necessary to get blind people to manage themselves as much as possible. Google also wants to do its bit and get all its potential users to use their mobile operating system. Google TalkBack is an accessibility service that helps blind users navigate more easily between smartphone options and applications. This service adds voice messages and vibrations to the device, allows you to select options without having to access them and plays the necessary text on the screen by voice synthesis or text-to-speech. How to activate TalkBack This useful option of the Google operating system that manages to bring the technology to a group of people who already find enough barriers in their day to day, can be easily activated: Step 1: go to the specific configuration of the smartphone following the route Settings & gt; General & gt; Accessibility & gt; Type of disability & gt; View. Step 2: Activate the TalkBack option, read the warning and accept the pop-up message. Step 3: Once in motion, the phone will behave differently. With a touch on a button or touch zone, the smartphone will only select the area so that the user can identify it with this accessibility service if necessary. To open the menu or the application you need a double click. Also, to scroll, you will need two fingers instead of one.
Google TalkBack Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Google TalkBack on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google TalkBack‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google TalkBack in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google TalkBack on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google TalkBack, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google TalkBack on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.