Google Tasks: Do tasks and meet goals For PC – Free Download
Google Tasks: Do tasks and meet goals Review
The giant Google is still committed to meet all the needs of its users both in the workplace and in the private and leisure time. This time it presents a new task manager that aims to improve and replace the previous Google Keep, with the intention of eliminating the need for its users to use third-party software such as the famous Any.do, To-Do or Todoist applications. The new Google Tasks: Do tasks and meet goals comes to help the user increase their productivity. With it, on an extremely simple and clean interface, you can add, manage and manage pending tasks in simple and very visual lists without having to leave the universe of the giant Google, always synchronized and fully integrated with all its software. Add deadlines or events to each of your pending tasks in a single second. Features of Google Tasks Creation of important task lists. Possibility to edit those tasks and consult them on all devices synchronized with the same Google account. Integration of Gmail and Google Calendar to cross data and be more efficient. It allows you to add details and create subtasks within the main tasks. The user can create new tasks in Google Tasks directly from the writing of an email in Gmail. The application issues reminders of deadlines to leave nothing in the inkwell. Provides information and data analysis to all employees connected to Tasks through the Google IA. Interface designed according to the parameters of Material Design 2. Surrender to the giant: download the APK file of the new Google task manager and let it give you a little more your day-to-day work or that of your team.
Google Tasks: Do tasks and meet goals Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Google Tasks: Do tasks and meet goals on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Tasks: Do tasks and meet goals‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Tasks: Do tasks and meet goals in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Tasks: Do tasks and meet goals on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Tasks: Do tasks and meet goals, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Tasks: Do tasks and meet goals on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.