Google Translator For PC – Free Download
Google Translator Review
Among other utilities that your smartphone can have is that of getting you out of some trouble related to languages. For example if you travel abroad and need to communicate in another language or if you do not understand how to program your VHS to record your favorite Emilio Aragón program. And all thanks to the translation apps for Android that you can download for free on your smartphone or tablet. There are many and of all kinds, but perhaps the one that most sounds to you is the Google Translator online. Most of all because surely you have used it a hundred thousand times or more when looking for how one says this in English, German, French or Basque. An Android translator for dozens of languages Since the first version of this translation application was launched, its evolution and correction of deficiencies have been constant. Today we are one of the best apps to translate text and voice, since the number of languages and vocabulary supported must be added the speed with which it is able to execute its functions. These are its main features and functions: It translates between 103 languages. Integrated translation: Touch text in any application to bring up the immediate translation. Offline translator: more than 52 languages even if you’re offline. Instant translation by photo: using the smartphone camera you can translate words and texts in more than 30 languages. Bidirectional translation function for conversation mode. Support for handwriting: draw characters in more than 90 languages. Highlight and save translations in any language to consult later. Copy translations to the clipboard or share them with other contacts. English – Spanish, English – Basque, Spanish – German, Catalan – French … There are hundreds of possible combinations. As you can suppose, in front of such amount of supported languages you will find the most spoken of the world and used internationally, like English, Spanish, Chinese, French or German. However, there is also room for other minorities such as Corsican, Creole, Kurdish or Pashtun. In fact you can even translate some dead language, like Latin. How does Google’s offline translation work? As always we do not have a data connection or a Wi-Fi near to which we can connect, the offline translation function can take us out of some trouble. When installing the app we are asked which is the most commonly used translation, so we download the language we usually use the most. Anyway we may want to access others, so we must go to the options of the app and select Offline Translation. There we will find all the language packages that we can download for free so as not to have to depend on the Internet when we need to translate a text with urgency.
Google Translator Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Google Translator on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Google Translator‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Google Translator in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Google Translator on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Google Translator, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Google Translator on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.