GPS tracking For PC – Free Download
GPS tracking Review
How to know where your children, partner or friends are at all times? Or at least their phones … Very simple: with GPS Tracking, which allows you to locate mobile phones and locate them on a map. An app to track GPS and track and locate phones This application works by installing it on the device you want to follow, which will send data on a regular basis. It has the following features: Location of devices on the map by GPS. Send alerts when arriving at certain places. Quick access to call the mobile tracked. Button for emergencies. Coordinate history. It will serve both to locate other people and to find your phone if you lose it. Does it serve to spy on this GPS tracker? Well, although it is discreet is not invisible, so if you were planning to spy on someone through the location of your phone you will have to go thinking about another application … yes, you can also use it to locate your own phone in case of losing it.
GPS tracking Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lenovo P700i Specs
How To Play/Download GPS tracking on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘GPS tracking‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the GPS tracking in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for GPS tracking on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play GPS tracking, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running GPS tracking on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.