Grand Battle Royale For PC – Free Download
Grand Battle Royale Review
Of course, there is no denying that the Minecraft aesthetic is petating it. We have the blocks and cubes up in the soup, and the dismemberment and slaughter games are no exception. This is how Grand Battle Royale comes to us, a first person shooter that is configured as a “tribute” to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. A multiplayer online battles game where you have to do everything possible and impossible to stay alive and survive. At the beginning of the game your squared character appears on an island with the rest of the comrades who are going to tear themselves alive in a few seconds. When all the players are ready, they put you on a plane and you have to parachute when you consider it appropriate. And then … let the seventy-fourth Hunger Games begin! Your mission is to find any device that can be used to exterminate the other online players. The weapons are not hard to get, but they all need ammunition and it’s scarce, so you’ll have to be careful with your shots. If you happen to have the opportunity to point to someone. You can buy skins for your character and keys to open the chests from the main menu store. A negative point is how long it takes to start each game: until they finish connecting and disconnect the other players gives you time to take a nap. And the voiceover of psichokiller is a bit grotesque and out of place with the aesthetics of the game, but it is what is sought. Only the one who survives is the true king of Grand Battle Royale! A little help Maybe the best thing you can do before playing this shooter is to see some gameplay so you can see how it goes, and practice a lot with the controls on the island start, where they can not cause you harm. The joystick is handled with a finger of the left hand, while the camera and the rest of functions you will have to control them with the fingers of your right hand. It will be difficult for you to familiarize yourself with the controls before they annihilate you.
Grand Battle Royale Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava X3 Specs
How To Play/Download Grand Battle Royale on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Grand Battle Royale‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Grand Battle Royale in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Grand Battle Royale on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Grand Battle Royale, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Grand Battle Royale on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.