Gru, my favorite villain For PC – Free Download
Gru, my favorite villain Review
Normally endless runner type games are usually quite frenetic … many obstacles to dodge and many items to collect. But if that was not enough, imagine that you have to play it in the chaotic world of the Minions. Well this is precisely what you will find in the official game of Gru, my favorite villain, the successful cartoon movie. Minion Rush is how this game is also known in which we go through different spaces of the movies in which these creatures are determined to serve different villains. For this you will have to dodge going from side to side, jumping or sliding on the ground all kinds of dangers while you travel the most precious for a Minion: bananas. The official Despicable Me game so download it since it’s free and has Minions. Main features In the Android version of the game (which also has one for iPhone and another for PC, do not despair), you will find features and functions such as the following: Play with the characters of Dave, Carl and Jerry. Use any of the 50 unique costumes for the game. You can unlock them as you advance and get rewards: surfer, disco, astronaut … Walk the emblematic areas of the movies. Unlock the stuffed unicorn or Gru’s rocket. Play on special missions to discover mini-games and new costumes. What is a minion? They are yellow creatures that speak their own language and have a great innate ability to mess it up. Its name comes from its meaning in English, something like minion, lackey or servant. They are a fundamental part (in fact they are always the best part) in the history of the films of the series Gru, my favorite villain (1, 2 and 3) as well as the spin-off starring: Minions.
Gru, my favorite villain Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Gru, my favorite villain on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Gru, my favorite villain‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Gru, my favorite villain in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Gru, my favorite villain on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Gru, my favorite villain, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Gru, my favorite villain on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.