GT Recovery For PC – Free Download
GT Recovery Review
For Windows or Mac it is common to find tools capable of recovering deleted files and guides that explain how to do it easily. In Android and iPhone the thing changes, it is not so easy to find an application that serves to recover deleted data from a smartphone or tablet. Luckily we have some such as GT Recovery. A Recuva for Android In the absence of Piriform launching a version of its program as it did at the time with CCleaner, we can use GT Recovery. Installing the APK we will have a tool capable of scanning the device and find all the information that has been deleted by mistake, accident or malfunction of the operating system. Do not ever lose anything more than you care about your phone with this diagnostic and recovery app. How does file recovery work on Android? To be able to have everything lost in our terminal again, we have two options: Recover them by file type: from the main screen of the application we can choose which is the erasure that we want to undo. Recovery by batch: we have a function with which the app scans the entire system and allows to recover all the files marked at the same time. Of course, it is important that you know that, and for some it is an inconvenience, that it is necessary to be a root user in some cases. With what formats is it compatible? You already know that in the phone we store all kinds of information and that it is presented in different formats. However, this application is very versatile and is able to work on different file systems (FAT, EXT3 and EXT4) and on these types: Photos. SMS Contacts TXT. Wifi networks and passwords. Messages from WhatsApp, Kik Messenger and Facebook Messenger. Call register. Video. Audio. Documents Compressed packages Installation files
GT Recovery Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Ace II Specs
How To Play/Download GT Recovery on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘GT Recovery‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the GT Recovery in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for GT Recovery on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play GT Recovery, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running GT Recovery on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.