Guess Who’s Who For PC – Free Download
Guess Who’s Who Review
Surely you played as a young man Who is Who. Inspired by this popular board game, in Guess Who’s Who for Android you’ll follow the same mechanics as in the classic version. This time, however, you will have to beat the machine. The classic board game Who’s Who for Android. With a board of twenty different characters in Guess Who it is Who will have to ask questions to the application and this one to you about the character that each one has chosen. As these are answered, characters will disappear from the board. You already know that the first to hit it wins so the fewer questions you need, the better. Features Twenty different characters to choose from. Selection of the questions to be asked. Ranking statistics. Share your scores on social networks and WhatsApp. Do not hesitate to download Guess Who’s Who for Android and enjoy the adaptation of this classic table games.
Guess Who’s Who Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava Iris 410 Specs
How To Play/Download Guess Who’s Who on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Guess Who’s Who‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Guess Who’s Who in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Guess Who’s Who on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Guess Who’s Who, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Guess Who’s Who on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.