Guitar Hero Controller For PC – Free Download
Guitar Hero Controller Review
If you have Guitar Hero or Frets on Fire on your PC you will be able to control it from your phone thanks to Guitar Hero Controller. Turn your smartphone into a guitar Guitar Hero Controller allows you to play Guitar Hero remotely from your phone through a Wi-Fi connection. The screen of your smartphone will show you the multi-color code that the game uses so you can emulate the greats of the guitar in this fun and no less addictive video game. The controller that will take you to rock stardom. Download Guitar Hero Controller free and squeeze the maximum Guitar Hero on your computer.
Guitar Hero Controller Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Super Specs
How To Play/Download Guitar Hero Controller on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Guitar Hero Controller‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Guitar Hero Controller in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Guitar Hero Controller on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Guitar Hero Controller, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Guitar Hero Controller on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.