Happy Race For PC – Free Download
Happy Race Review
Have fun with a crazy race jumping from building to building, breaking windows, defying the laws of gravity or detonating explosives. Your mission is to reach the end of the route and keep your character alive but you will not have it easy: there are many absurd and very unsafe vehicles that you will pilot.Main features70 levels.9 different characters.Possibility to compete against random adversaries.Pilot karts, motorcycles or supermarket trolleys. Test your skills with the realistic physics of Happy Race and, incidentally, enjoy the ridiculous situations of this game.
Happy Race Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Happy Race on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Happy Race‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Happy Race in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Happy Race on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Happy Race, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Happy Race on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.