Hay Day For PC – Free Download
Hay Day Review
Since Facebook discovered the vein that are farm games, they have made the leap to different platforms as a safe bet for business simulation video games. Supercell, the creators of Clash of Clans and Clash Royale among others, have their own game. In it we will raise our farm from scratch, cultivating our land, raising our animals and trading with the products we get from all of them. Your goal is to become a successful farmer. In Hay Day the daily tasks of the farm will be at your fingertips through touch controls that allow you to harvest, trade, fish or take care of all animals. But in addition to everything inherent to the management of the farm you will have fun customizing your farm or with the animations and sounds that make this one of the best farm games we can find. Main characteristics Wide and customize different aspects of your farm. Establish your point of sale to trade with products with your friends and neighbors. Take charge of animals with a somewhat curious personality. Control all functions through simple touch controls. Take Hay Day to Facebook where you can trade with your contacts. Manage your orders and transport them by boat or truck. Build your own town and receive its inhabitants. As usual in these tycoon type games, you will have to start the business from scratch in order to grow the farm and enrich yourself with crops, raising animals and, above all, trading with all your production. This is a game that will test your ability to develop in the trade (and better if you do it without tricks) and where also, if you want to play on the PC, you will not need to download your APK: it has a Facebook version.
Hay Day Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex aqua i2 Specs
How To Play/Download Hay Day on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Hay Day‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Hay Day in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Hay Day on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Hay Day, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Hay Day on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.