Head Ball For PC – Free Download
Head Ball Review
With Head Ball for Android we find another example of highly addictive soccer game that does not need to offer spectacular graphics or complicated controls to succeed. In this mobile game you will manage a single player and you will face other players in one-on-one matches in which your goal is obviously to score more goals than your opponent. Win the Euro Cup from your mobile. When you download the Online Head Ball APK you will find very stiff players and very simple controls: you can only move your player left and right, jump and choose between a high shot or a flat shot. But that, and a few hidden superpowers, will suffice to keep you hooked to your smartphone for hours. Main features100 characters including fully customizable famous players. Unlock up to 10 superpowers to help your character win their duels. Realistic soundstages and effects to immerse yourself even more in the environment. Take part in different tournaments, including Euro 2016, and scale up the top of the world ranking. Possibility to play offline or against friends.
Head Ball Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Head Ball on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Head Ball‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Head Ball in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Head Ball on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Head Ball, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Head Ball on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.