Heads Up! For PC – Free Download
Heads Up! Review
Surely you have ever heard the grandfather chive speech (both young and old) that the mobile is an alienating instrument, which prevents us from relating and all that. It is true that it is partly true, but it also offers a lot of possibilities in terms of socializing through board games. One of them is Heads Up !, which has helped to make Ellen DeGeneres popular on her night program by playing it with her guests. And you know how to play: select a new card (without reading it) or shake the phone and bring it to your forehead. Now the other players should give you clues so that you get what they say. If you hit the phone (or the tablet) and if you do not pass it to the next player. Main features The application brings these features: Play with a friend or with hundreds of them at once. Swipe card simply by shaking the phone. Record videos of the game with the front camera and then share them online on Facebook. Play with different and varied categories. A perfect game for meetings and celebrations with friends of those who do not go down to the bar (do not trust them). The game for now only comes in English but although for now there is no translation into Spanish you can play normally … mostly because there are several game themes that the app has and most of the cards are mainstream enough so that any of us can know what it is. These are some of the themes offered to play: Celebrities. Films. Animals. Characters. Accents of languages. Millenial theme. And the thing is that as it is an application for the mobile, with each update and new APK of the game we will get new themes and questions.
Heads Up! Gameplay Images
Recommended: Carbon for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Heads Up! on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Heads Up!‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Heads Up! in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Heads Up! on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Heads Up!, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Heads Up! on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.