Hide photos, videos For PC – Free Download
Hide photos, videos Review
The gallery of our Android smartphone is usually full of all kinds of photos and videos. Whether they are images taken directly with our camera, multimedia files that we have received via WhatsApp or photos downloaded from the Internet. Many of those photos can be private and personal and we do not want anyone else to see them. And although everyone usually has their phone protected with a PIN or a pattern, we may have the terminal unlocked, allowing anyone to access our gallery. Create a private gallery that only you can see. To solve this problem there are applications such as hide photos, videos with which you can protect any image, GIF or video of indiscreet looks in a simple way so that only you (or anyone who knows the blocking pattern used) can reach them. Unfortunately, it only works with files that you have in your gallery, so if you are looking to hide photos and videos from Facebook or Instagram you will have to resort to another type of application. How to hide photos from your gallery on Android? Simply download and install the Hide Something APK, as this app is also known, and open the application. Then it will ask you to configure and confirm an unlock pattern so that only you can access your hidden photos and videos. From there, hiding multimedia files is as easy as following these steps: Step 1: Select the Visible tab to access all the folders that anyone can see in your gallery. Step 2: Navigate to the folder where the photo is located you want to hide. Step 3: Click on the image in question until it is selected. Step 4: Tap the icon represented by a ghost. Step 5: Click on OK when the application asks you if you want to hide the image. From that moment that image (the operation is identical for videos) will no longer be visible from the gallery of your smartphone. The only way you will have to get to it will be through this HD SMTH application after entering your unlock pattern. You can find all the hidden files in the Invisible tab.
Hide photos, videos Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Andi 4.5C Magnifico Specs
How To Play/Download Hide photos, videos on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Hide photos, videos‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Hide photos, videos in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Hide photos, videos on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Hide photos, videos, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Hide photos, videos on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.