Hold the Button For PC – Free Download
Hold the Button Review
If you are not especially skilled in any type of game, do not worry, because Hold the Button is an Android game that you will manage to master without any problem, since it only requires patience and few expectations. Show your friends who has more endurance. In Hold the Button you just have to hold it by pressing the button that appears on the screen for as long as possible, and thus access the ranking of best players. Easier, impossible. Main features Very complete statistics: best time, total time and time on your last attempt. Share your score on Facebook. Global classification table to be able to compete with friends and strangers. If you are one of those who entertains with little, download Hold the Button for Android devices and compete to see who manages to keep the button pressed for longer.
Hold the Button Gameplay Images
Recommended: Datawind PocketSurfer5 Specs
How To Play/Download Hold the Button on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Hold the Button‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Hold the Button in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Hold the Button on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Hold the Button, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Hold the Button on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.