Hole19 For PC – Free Download
Golf fans are in luck. Hole19 is the ultimate application for golf players. With it you can keep track of your games and evolution as players. A complete data center for your games of golf. The installation of the APK of this app for Android leads to have a data center of great help to improve our level in golf. Not only that, but it also provides a way to connect with other players with whom to exchange data and compare statistics. The application has functions for inside and outside the golf course: Within the field Accurate information of distances of more than 36,000 fields thanks to GPS. Know the distance of any point of the field, including dog-legs and obstacles. Compare your scores and statistics with those of your fellow players. Access to all the scorecards of your rounds. Check your performance in starting shots, greens, short games, short shots and global punctuation. Outside the field Follow the trajectory of your fellow players. Get information in real time. Find automatic publications with the scores of each round. Publish photos and text messages. Submit posts.
Hole19 Gameplay Images
Recommended: LeEco Le 1 Pro Specs
How To Play/Download Hole19 on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Hole19‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Hole19 in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Hole19 on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Hole19, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Hole19 on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.