Holy Bible RVR1960 For PC – Free Download
Holy Bible RVR1960 Review
One of the many utilities that modern mobile devices have is to convert them into supports to read all kinds of books, magazines or documents. Without reaching the quality of an eBook reader, we can transform our phone into an eReader with which to satisfy our reading curiosity, wherever we are, and without having to carry any type of paper edition, either soft or hardcover . That comes especially well for ‘fat’ books, such as the Bible. And for that reason we can download digitized versions of the sacred scriptures as shown by this Holy Bible RVR1960, the APK of the Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960. What is the Holy Bible Reina Valera? Well, basically Reina Valera is the name given to one of the first translations of the Bible into Spanish, and its 1960 version was one of the most important revisions carried out by biblical scholars from different Spanish-speaking countries. Now you can take the writings of this revision on your Android smartphone or tablet by downloading the APK of Holy Bible Reina Valera 1960. Take your bible with you everywhere. But, here I will find all the books of the Bible or that one a summarized version? How many chapters, books and verses does it contain? Well according to the opinion of its users, is the most complete version at the same time light of this book that you can download for free for Android. In total, there are more than 31,000 verses distributed among 1,189 chapters (929 of the Old Testament and 260 of the New Testament), so that you do not miss out on the canonical book of Christianity and Judaism. Everything you will find in this Bible for Android All the Sacred Scriptures organized by: Old Testament, New Testament, Pentateuch, Historical Books, Poetic Books, Major Prophets, Minor Prophets and Gospels. Possibility of adding verses to a list of favorites to access them more easily. Option to add notes to fragments of the Sacred Texts. Brief summary that explains the content of each book. Different types and sizes of letters to facilitate the reading of the Bible. Audio mode to listen to all the chapters of the Holy Bible. Search to find any mention of a certain word in the holy book of Christianity. Function to share verses with our contacts through Twitter and Facebook. And can I download this on my PC? Well, just this version is only available for Android, although you can always resort to the typical trick of emulating your APK on the Windows or Mac desktop. But honestly it’s not worth it, you can find many versions of the Reina Valera 1960 Bible in format PDF to read it quietly on your computer if you wish.
Holy Bible RVR1960 Gameplay Images
Recommended: Google Pixel Specs
How To Play/Download Holy Bible RVR1960 on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Holy Bible RVR1960‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Holy Bible RVR1960 in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Holy Bible RVR1960 on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Holy Bible RVR1960, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Holy Bible RVR1960 on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.