Hovering Controls For PC – Free Download
Hovering Controls Review
One of the highlights of the Samsung Galaxy S4 is its innovative gesture control without touching the device. With Hovering Controls you will take this functionality to any mobile device with Android.A style of Air Gesture of Samsung Galaxy S4. Hovering Controls takes advantage of the proximity sensors of your phone so you can perform various actions without touching the screen.Some features that you can configureSilenciar calls or alarms.Open applications.Control the music player.Activate the “hands-free” mode. Lock / unlock the screen. Take photos. And many more. Control your device without touching the screen when downloading Hovering Controls for Android.
Hovering Controls Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Ascend GX1 Specs
How To Play/Download Hovering Controls on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Hovering Controls‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Hovering Controls in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Hovering Controls on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Hovering Controls, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Hovering Controls on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.