Huawei Music For PC – Free Download
Huawei Music Review
The veto of the United States to Huawei on account of its relationship with China we do not know how it will end. In any case, we can still use the software developed by the Asian technology giant on our mobile devices. Among them we find Huawei Music. Sober, intuitive and elegant
It is an audio player for Android with which we can enjoy our entire music collection. It is an app with a functional and practical design where sobriety has prevailed over aesthetic filigree in the user interface. That makes it quite intuitive and the options we find go straight to the point.
Otherwise we find that you can play music by offering us different options (create lists, random play, focusing on a specific artist …) and that you can connect to the Huawei streaming music service in those places where it is available.
In short, if you are one of those who still uses the MP3 format to enjoy their favorite music in this app, you will find a better user experience than what the default Android player can offer. What’s New in the Latest Version Huawei has not specified the changes included in this version.
Huawei Music Gameplay Images
Recommended: Infinix Hot 2 Specs
How To Play/Download Huawei Music on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Huawei Music‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Huawei Music in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Huawei Music on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Huawei Music, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Huawei Music on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.