iHeartRadio For PC – Free Download
Thousands of radio stations that play millions of songs in a free application. Hard to believe, huh? Well it is not so much if you download iHeartRadio for Android. More than 50 million users endorse its success. IHeartRadio is a legal music streaming service with a catalog that gives access to hundreds of thousands of musical artists of all kinds of genre, plus of news or sports broadcasters. It has become a very serious competition for other similar streaming music services, especially considering that it has achieved millions of users without hardly making noise. What can you find in iHeartRadio? More than 18 million songs, 400,000 artists and Uploading.Recommendations based on your tastes. Broadcasters of all kinds of music genre as well as news, sports and comedy. Favorite section to access from the main screen. Download iHeartRadio means having an alternative to Spotify or Pandora but with a considerable advantage to Your favor: it’s totally free.
iHeartRadio Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Andi 5N Dude Specs
How To Play/Download iHeartRadio on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘iHeartRadio‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the iHeartRadio in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for iHeartRadio on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play iHeartRadio, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running iHeartRadio on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.