IMEI For PC – Free Download
Knowing the IMEI of your phone is essential when selling it in official stores or acting in case of theft. It is like the DNI of your mobile phone and it is unique for each device. Many users do not know how to consult this number and this application has arrived so that we can all get to know it without complications. You do not have to do anything, once you open the application, the IMEI will appear on the screen. You can copy it or, directly, make a screenshot from the buttons that appear in the application. As you can see its use is very simple and useful. When they block the IMEI, what happens? If you block the IMEI of your phone, it will not be valid to connect to mobile networks. The process is irreversible, it is recommended to use it when your phone is stolen to prevent the thief from doing business. However, this poses a problem, since only 44 countries around the world have a common database on IMEI numbers. That is, in countries like Switzerland or China, our device can connect to mobile networks. Therefore, despite being a limited tool, its use is recommended to deter thieves. You can also use the IMEI of a device to know if it is free or has the blocking of a telephone company. Do not forget that currently all cell phones sold by companies must be free (so it is not to be proven).
IMEI Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Ascend P8max Specs
How To Play/Download IMEI on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘IMEI‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the IMEI in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for IMEI on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play IMEI, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running IMEI on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.