Indy Cat For PC – Free Download
Indy Cat Review
The most feline version of the famous archaeologist and adventurer Indiana Jones stars in a new Match 3 puzzle game for Android smartphones and tablets. This is Indy Cat, a name title and little original game dynamics, but that promises hours of entertainment by collecting gems of the same color to make them disappear from the screen. Help Indy Cat to find the Ball of Destiny The final objective of Indy Cat Match 3 is none other than to help this nice cat, dressed in the typical hat and whip of the character played by Harrison Ford in the cinema, to find an ancestral object . This time it will not be the chalice of Christ, a crystal skull or the Ark of the Covenant, but the Ball of Destiny. The classic of Facebook, now on Android. During the mission we will accompany the protagonist of the game to the birthplace of some of the most amazing civilizations in history, such as Ancient Greece, Egypt or Mongolia, while we try to outdo the archenemies of Indy Cat who have also proposed to find the Ball of the Destination. How could it be otherwise, we will only succeed in overcoming the puzzles proposed by the game through hundreds of levels.
Indy Cat Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC Desire 816G (2015) Specs
How To Play/Download Indy Cat on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Indy Cat‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Indy Cat in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Indy Cat on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Indy Cat, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Indy Cat on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.