Intercepter-NG For PC – Free Download
They call it auditing networks, although in reality it is about stealing passwords. But hey, let’s assume that in your case you want to legitimately check how secure your wifi is and whether or not there is any intruder connected to it to expel it. In that case you can download an application like Intercepter-NG. Spy on devices connected to a network
Actually, what you can do is know enough data about the activity that these devices connected to a network carry out on the network. These are some of the functions that this app has: Possibility of accessing the cookies that are registered by those users who are being spied on. Ability to see what sites you access. Monitoring of data traffic. Password of the Wi-Fi network to which you are connected. Call interception. Password of the web services you access, such as Facebook or email accounts.
It is possible that when you download the antivirus from your computer or Android, it will detect the app as malicious. It will do so by the nature of its functions but not because it contains malware of any kind. It also requires that you have rooted your device.
Intercepter-NG Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Intercepter-NG on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Intercepter-NG‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Intercepter-NG in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Intercepter-NG on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Intercepter-NG, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Intercepter-NG on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.