Intrace For PC – Free Download
Intrace for Android is a traceroute, a tool capable of showing where the routers are where the data you send and receive with your smartphone or tablet is traveling. Check each data package you send. The application allows you to see directly from a map the process that is going on and travel that are following, in addition to showing you the following data: IP Server. Name of Host.Ping.Location of the server through coordinates. Thanks to the Intrace application you will be able to control each data packet that comes out of your smartphone
Intrace Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Andi 5.5H Weber 4G Specs
How To Play/Download Intrace on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Intrace‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Intrace in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Intrace on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Intrace, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Intrace on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.