IP WebCam For PC – Free Download
IP WebCam Review
The utilities that we can find for an Android smartphone, and its particular camera, are counted in hundreds. One of them is to turn our mobile phone into a webcam-like camera capable of streaming everything that happens in real time in front of its objective. And that is precisely the purpose of the IP WebCam app, the tool you need to install on your device to mount a very discreet surveillance camera. Where do I see what it broadcasts? From a web browser or through the VLC media player, and inserting the corresponding codes so that only you have access to the retransmission, you will be able to see everything that happens in front of the camera of your mobile in real time, being ideal to watch the children while they are sleeping or mounting a home video surveillance system. Main featuresRecording video in multiple formats (WebM, MOV, MKV and MPEG4) and resolutions.Retransmit live streaming using Ivideon cloud technology.Possibility to transmit only audio, only video or both.Submit your recordings directly to Dropbox or send them by email. Set up events to trigger an alarm and start recording. Data of time, date and battery status superimposed on the transmission.
IP WebCam Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download IP WebCam on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘IP WebCam‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the IP WebCam in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for IP WebCam on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play IP WebCam, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running IP WebCam on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.