Ironpants For PC – Free Download
If you hooked on Flappy Bird, now it’s Ironpants’ turn. The mechanics and the objective is the same: guide the superhero through the obstacles to travel as far as possible. To control Ironpants just a touch on the screen of your Android. Our protagonist must go through the boxes that populate the route without hitting them or the ground. The Flappy Bird clone for Android. Dodge the boxes In Ironpants there are columns of boxes that come out both from the ceiling and from the ground, and that leave a small space in the center. That’s where our superhero should go without crashing. You can pause the game if you run out of breath and check what position you have left when you finish the game. Simple? Try Ironpants and try to outdo yourself.
Ironpants Gameplay Images
Recommended: Gionee Pioneer P3S Specs
How To Play/Download Ironpants on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Ironpants‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Ironpants in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Ironpants on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Ironpants, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Ironpants on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.