Jaumo For PC – Free Download
Flirting on the beach or flirting at the bar is still valid but it has been a long time since this link has been online; either by Tinder, Badoo or Grindr or by social networks not specifically focused on it such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, it has become a way to meet someone special. To the range of possibilities to appease the hormonal furor has been added Jaumo, an Android application that allows you to meet singles and singles of your city. App to flirt in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona, Cuba or wherever you go. This is how it is sold: chat, flirt and free dating. The developers of this app do not beat around the bush, ensuring that you can quickly find who you flirt with when you install your APK on your smartphone. So you know, download the app, set up your user profile and get to know people in your area or wherever you want to do it. Quick registration. Use your Facebook account to log in. Find people in your area by zip code. Set up chats quickly. Set filters: desired sex, age range, location, distance … It works exactly like Tinder: you see the profiles, you accept or reject based on the image and receive a notification at the time that someone likes you or send you a chat request. And you can flirt in English, Spanish or any other language that you can think of: she is ready even to do it in Tamil!
Jaumo Gameplay Images
Recommended: AOC E40 Specs
How To Play/Download Jaumo on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Jaumo‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Jaumo in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Jaumo on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Jaumo, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Jaumo on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.