Jelly For PC – Free Download
Possibly you have ever encountered some kind of curious building, striking plant, monument … And all of them are unknown to you. So why not seek help from anyone who might know? This is the idea of Jelly for Android, application with which you can take a picture of anything and attach a question that tries to solve your doubts. With Jelly any doubt that rises before you can solve it. Features Formula questions accompanied by images to delve into the context of the same. Edit the image to adjust it more to the specific question. Join Jelly with your social networks to get help from your contacts. How does Jelly work? The operation of Jelly is as simple as opening the application and taking a picture with it. To this we can attach a question or doubt and immediately share it on social networks to find help from our contacts or with Jelly users. If on the contrary, what we do is answer a question, we can do it by combining text and indications about the image.
Jelly Gameplay Images
Recommended: Gionee Elife E7 Mini Specs
How To Play/Download Jelly on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Jelly‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Jelly in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Jelly on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Jelly, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Jelly on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.