Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard For PC – Free Download
Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard Review
Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard is a free ride in an open space surrounded by the beauty of a natural setting, where dinosaurs come back to life. You can move to any part of the world, visit the sites and see dinosaurs in virtual reality. The mission of this APK is simple: to enjoy and discover a prehistoric world as if it were Jurassic Park itself and without murderous dinosaurs. You no longer need to become an archaeologist and explore the earth to find fossil remains of dinosaurs, to learn more about the creatures that lived on Earth 65 million years ago. Archeology can be boring and looking for fossils can take a long time, but now you can visit them using Google glasses. This APK is a time machine that moves you millions of years ago. You can learn more about the history of dinosaurs in a world built in 3D. The dinosaurs will not attack you. Visit these wonderful creatures in their natural habitat. The application contains a large list of dinosaurs, from the huge T-Rex to the small Dilophosaurus. You can make your trip in two ways: the craft mode, in which you are a traveler that walks freely around the world or mounted on the back of a dinosaur, where your perspective will allow you to see a better landscape. Characteristics Worked Jurassic environment. The most important dinosaurs in their natural habitat. Simple controls. First park in augmented reality. Compatible with Google Cardboard. Created in Unity 3D Pro.
Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard Gameplay Images
Recommended: Asus ZenFone 5 LTE Specs
How To Play/Download Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Jurassic VR – Google Cardboard on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.