KakaoTalk Messenger For PC – Free Download
KakaoTalk Messenger Review
Incorporating phone call features is what was missing from instant messaging clients. This is what the developers of KakaoTalk Messenger should have thought, so voice calling functions are added to the usual communication via text messages. Greater fun in communication KakaoTalk Messenger is an instant messaging client for Android that incorporates phone call functions. With it, in addition to communicating through text messages with your contacts, you will be able to make group calls, use it as a walkie-talkie or send voice messages. And all this with the possibility of applying voice filters that will make it more fun. Features Instant communication via text messages. Group calls of up to five simultaneous contacts. Free calls between users. Group chats. Multimedia file sharing. Recording and sending of voice messages. Exclusive voice filters Talking Tom and Talking Ben. Download KakaoTalk Messenger for Android will speed up the way you talk with your contacts while making it more fun and saving you money.
KakaoTalk Messenger Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava Iris Atom Specs
How To Play/Download KakaoTalk Messenger on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘KakaoTalk Messenger‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the KakaoTalk Messenger in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for KakaoTalk Messenger on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play KakaoTalk Messenger, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running KakaoTalk Messenger on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.