Keek For PC – Free Download
If there are social photo networks, why would not there be videos? Download now Keek for Android and enjoy optimized access to the most popular social video network. A social network in which you communicate by video With Keek you can meet people through the videos you share on the network. It is a revolutionary way of relating in which you will record your videos with your phone and you can share them with your contacts. Free, easy and fast to use, the interaction in this application is based on answering other users through videocomments that will be immediately notified. Features Record in videos of up to 36 seconds to express yourself or interact with other users. Communicate with your contacts through private messages. Follow people related to your interests. Subscribe to favorite profiles. Discover what topics are fashionable at the moment. Control contents and configuration of your profile from the control panel. Guarantee of authenticity of accounts. Follow the detail of the activity of your contacts. Increase the reputation of your friends by rating them. Download Keek and have fun getting to know people with a different way of communicating.
Keek Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Keek on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Keek‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Keek in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Keek on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Keek, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Keek on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.