Keeper For PC – Free Download
Any idea you have in your head can be good for developing a casual game. In Voodoo they know it well and they show it again with Keeper, which has nothing to do with the password management app for Android and iPhone. Move the ball to protect the monster from being hit Here what we have to do as guardians is to protect the little monster from the bottom of the screen that as it moves on a fixed and unchanging course a multitude of objects threaten to hit it. Our task is to control the ball that moves in front of him, moving it left and right to hit all the obstacles and keep them out of the path of our fragile protagonist. This is a game with a simple approach but it can cost to dominate it. In fact it is enough to slide your finger from one side to another to control the monster’s escort. Swipe from left to right and remove all dangers from the path. The game is endless, that is, in your advance you will not reach any specific place. The only thing, yes, is that you will increase your score as you get rid of obstacles. Also, if you get far you can unlock skins for the monster and also for the battering ram. If you are looking for a simple game with which to hang out and kill downtime while traveling on public transport on the way to work or class or wait for that appointment that never comes, download the APK. You will not regret it since, as we said at the beginning, it has the seal of Voodoo Games and that is a guarantee of a good final bill.
Keeper Gameplay Images
Recommended: Acer Liquid Z6 Specs
How To Play/Download Keeper on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Keeper‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Keeper in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Keeper on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Keeper, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Keeper on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.