Kid Chameleon For PC – Free Download
Kid Chameleon Review
We can not deny that the systems of videogames of 8 and 16 bits like SEGA, Nintendo, PCs and others, brought us the golden age of platform games. We all remember Mario Bros. or Sonic above all, but there are dozens of great titles that occupied a prominent place among our favorite games: Kid Chameleon is one of them. One of the best platform games you’ll find for Android And it does not matter that it was released 25 years ago (in 1992) for a totally obsolete console today like Mega Drive and arcade arcade machines. This game has been remastered and thanks to this we can enjoy again the adventures of its protagonist, who has superpowers every time he puts on one of his masks. A great title of platforms that returns for mobile. In this remastering, its managers have proposed that the game preserve the essence of the original, altering as little as possible the way of playing it or any other detail. Not in vain you will enjoy properly pixelated graphics and retro music (forget the polyphonic sounds): More than 100 phases full of secrets and hidden areas. Become all kinds of characters: maniac, human tank, knight errant … Collect their masks, each with different powers. Save the progress of the game whenever you want. You do not need to be online, you can play offline. Exploit the tricks you could use in your old console. Thanks to the SEGA Forever collection we can enjoy this and other great and historic titles like Altered Beast or Sonic in APK format, without the need to download ROMs to emulate them or other strange things. The Japanese company has proposed to adapt for smartphones and tablets (also for both iPhone and iOS devices) some of its greatest successes, so that little by little the catalog of classics will grow.
Kid Chameleon Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava 3G 415 Specs
How To Play/Download Kid Chameleon on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Kid Chameleon‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Kid Chameleon in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Kid Chameleon on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Kid Chameleon, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Kid Chameleon on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.