Kinépolis For PC – Free Download
Lately going to the movies is at the price of unicorn blood. And if you’re a pigeon, the matter rises to the price of the blood of the invisible pink unicorn. For that reason, any facility that they give us to go to our usual cinema. Residents in Madrid, Valencia, Alicante and Granada are very lucky to have a Kinépolis (more or less) nearby. If you are a repeat user of your facilities, you will want to have this nice application on hand to check your billboard, buy tickets, discover movies … Access at all times to the information of the films of Kinépolis cinemas. Keeping up with the latest news and the latest and upcoming premieres is very simple. You just have to enter the app and start to touch sections. In the section “Discover” we will open the list to search for films divided into: Genres. Top movies. Events Countries Actors. Directors We can mark all of them as favorites in order to adapt the tool to our tastes and, even if it offers us all the films, we suggest films that are very likely to make us feel great. We can also mark as favorite a certain cinema Kinepolis, which will be the first that we leave in terms of schedules and others. We can also check your rates, capacity, screen size, access to the disabled, facilities for the deaf … Within each film we have your complete file. Country, duration, premiere date, note in IMDb and according to users of Kinépolis, genre, trailer, synopsis, director, actors … and, of course, the rooms and times available to see it in your favorite chain’s cinema. Check the billboard, look at the trailers and the posters. In the section of “My Kinépolis” you can create a profile in which you include: Top 5. Movies you want to see. Pelis that I’ve seen. Your favorite Kinépolis. The tickets you have bought. Cards Preferences. Profile editing Adjustments FAQ How to buy tickets? If something had to facilitate this application was the acquisition of tickets. In the center of the lower panel we find the option “Entries”. Touching it will open the schedule menu, where you will have to select the Kinepolis you want to go to, the day, the movie, the room, the time and the movie version (original subtitled, dubbed, ultra laser, 3D … ). I can also buy tickets from the same tab of the movie that is gossiping at that time. One thing that is cool is that, if you play in the day, a list of all the days for which there are tickets for sale will be displayed, being able to know if I can already buy my tickets for the last cinematic cucumber.
Kinépolis Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Kinépolis on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Kinépolis‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Kinépolis in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Kinépolis on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Kinépolis, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Kinépolis on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.