Kong For PC – Free Download
Selfies have become a mass phenomenon. So, why not mix them with another one like GIFs? Kong developers must have thought that. Two of the biggest Internet phenomena united in one application. Get video and become GIF. This is an application that allows you to turn your selfie into a GIF animation and then share it wherever you want. For this you can follow the following steps: Record in video with the front camera. Convert the recording in GIF animation. Add filters and text with different sources. Save and / or share. Explore channels where you can participate in your conversations.
Kong Gameplay Images
Recommended: beat for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Kong on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Kong‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Kong in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Kong on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Kong, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Kong on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.