Last Battleground: Survival For PC – Free Download
Last Battleground: Survival Review
If you like the games like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, this updated title of Elex for Android will delight you. Last Battleground: Survival is a survival type Battle Royal in which you will be launched with a parachute to leave you on an apparently desert island. Your goal is to survive, but also that of the other contenders and here, as in The Immortals, there can only be one. Battle Royale type game where 32 players are deployed to their luck on a desert island. It ends with all The mechanics of the game is simple: be the last survivor of the island. For this, you will have to develop your best strategy to go unnoticed and, at the same time, eliminate all the traps, threats and opponents. But it will not be easy, of course. You will arrive on the island with nothing, where you will have to hurry to get a weapon and supplies. You can find all kinds of tools, from guns, ammunition and upgrades for your weapons, to clothing and protections. The cool thing about this game is that, if you hit a heavy weapon, the realism is such that your character will move more slowly. The same goes for sound effects, since any noise can betray your position to a nearby enemy. Find a weapon and supplies as soon as possible and stay within the Safe Zone, eliminating your opponents until you are the last player standing! Another danger that you will face is the Safe Zone, a kind of blue dome that will be reduced in the maps as time passes. If your limit catches you, you’re fried. This space is changing in each game, so do not settle. Faces can be seen up to 32 players in the same game with 3D environment with realistic graphics. But you can not play offline, since it is a multiplayer experience in real time. Last Battleground: Survival is still a little in diapers and has work and improvements ahead, but you can enjoy it.
Last Battleground: Survival Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Last Battleground: Survival on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Last Battleground: Survival‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Last Battleground: Survival in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Last Battleground: Survival on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Last Battleground: Survival, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Last Battleground: Survival on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.