Lava Challenge – The Floor Is Lava For PC – Free Download
Lava Challenge – The Floor Is Lava Review
All the children of the planet have ever played “The soil is lava”. The objective of the game is not other than to step on the ground so as not to “burn” after saying the famous phrase and count 5 seconds. Their parents love to see them leave footprints on all the furniture in the house or get lost in any bank or other street furniture as soon as they go out into the street … Now, this The Floor Is Lava has become fashionable on the Internet and all the kids, the Youtubers and influencers are recorded taking this game to the highest possible limit. Who would say that I could miss the Harlem Shake and the videos of people making a fool of themselves dancing the Gangnam Style? Get on the cars and run for your life This great fever is now transformed into a game. There are platforms, adventures and endless runner type like the one we present today: Lava Challenge – The Floor Is Lava. In this game you will have to help the character to survive the lava that comes out of the ground. How? Climbing up to what you find before the countdown reaches zero and the lava covers everything at ground level: cars, buses, benches, pots … The goal, as in all games of this type, is to get as far as possible possible and pulverize your own record over and over again. Although it is not the Subway Surfers or the Minion Rush, this infinite career game can make you have a good time hooked to the mobile if you download your APK file. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 … The floor is lava!
Lava Challenge – The Floor Is Lava Gameplay Images
Recommended: Pokémon Showdown! for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Lava Challenge – The Floor Is Lava on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Lava Challenge – The Floor Is Lava‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Lava Challenge – The Floor Is Lava in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Lava Challenge – The Floor Is Lava on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Lava Challenge – The Floor Is Lava, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Lava Challenge – The Floor Is Lava on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.