LEGO City For PC – Free Download
LEGO City Review
The world of LEGO has managed to move to smartphones and tablets with great success with different games. The key has been to combine the construction game with the introduction of all kinds of adventures. That’s the LEGO City My City 2 case, where we’ll have to maintain order in a city. New urban adventures of the most famous construction game. In this game we will be in charge of being policemen, firemen or explorers, and we will have to, on the one hand, chase thieves or put out fires and, on the other hand, provide the city with the necessary facilities. Each challenge you will complete by piloting some of the classic LEGO vehicles. Completing them will make you get new components and parts for your city. Main features Create and modify vehicles. Build your own city. Complete heroic missions. Play with classic vehicles. Upgrade to new components and construction parts.
LEGO City Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn K422 Specs
How To Play/Download LEGO City on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘LEGO City‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the LEGO City in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for LEGO City on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play LEGO City, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running LEGO City on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.