LibriVox Audiobooks For PC – Free Download
LibriVox Audiobooks Review
Anyone who likes to read is sure that it is a nuisance not being able to do it in many moments of their day to day work, while driving or with their housework. A solution for these moments (although it is not the same, we know) are the audiobook apps. One of them is Audio Libraries LibriVox, which has a catalog with tens of thousands of titles ready to be downloaded and played from the same app. The app to download free audiobooks for Android This online store of narrated books has a wide range of free audiobooks among which we find classics of literature. However, it has a store where the user can expand his library with books of different genres and authors. Another of the strengths of the app is that it offers titles in dozens of different languages, so it will not be difficult to download audiobooks in Spanish or any other language you master. From The Odyssey to the saga of Harry Potter through the Exemplary Novels of Cervantes. These are the main features of the application: Tens of thousands of audiobooks to download, 24,000 of them totally free. Audiobooks in different languages. Integrated search engine. Sort the catalog according to different criteria: gender, author, tops … Integrated player. Bookmarks to continue where you stayed for the last time. Download the LibriVox audiobook app and enjoy the best literature anywhere.
LibriVox Audiobooks Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download LibriVox Audiobooks on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘LibriVox Audiobooks‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the LibriVox Audiobooks in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for LibriVox Audiobooks on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play LibriVox Audiobooks, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running LibriVox Audiobooks on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.