Lifeline for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
Taylor’s ship has crashed into an alien moon. He is the only survivor of the entire crew and has to make decisions to get out of there alive where you will have to help him since he can only communicate with you. This is the argument of Lifeline. A game of survival in real time In this game you must attend at different times of the day the different needs of the protagonist. From any Android device you can make the decision you consider most appropriate and look back to see what would have happened if you had taken another option. Taylor’s life depends on your choices. A game that develops in real time, inspired by the system that followed the old conversational adventures that triumphed three decades ago in computers like Spectrum, Amstrad or Commodore.
Lifeline Gameplay Images
Recommended: AOC M601 Specs
How To Play/Download Lifeline on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Lifeline‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Lifeline in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Lifeline on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Lifeline, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Lifeline on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.