Light Manager For PC – Free Download
Light Manager Review
Thanks to Light Manager you will no longer have to turn on your phone’s screen or unlock it to know exactly what service you just received a notification, since the LED light of your smartphone or tablet can give you all the information you need to know. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink, purple, cyan or white … You choose the color. By downloading this APK you can set different tones (9 colors by default) and blinking frequencies for virtually any application or utility installed on your phone: from instant messaging notifications to low battery warnings. Applications and services compatible with Light Manager This application is compatible with virtually all your instant messaging apps, communications and social networks such as WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Gmail, Hangouts, etc. But it also serves to notify about different states of our phone: low battery or charging, absence of Wifi, 3G, 4G or signal, airplane or vibration mode activated, Bluetooth on, roaming enabled, etc.
Light Manager Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Y3 II Specs
How To Play/Download Light Manager on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Light Manager‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Light Manager in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Light Manager on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Light Manager, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Light Manager on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.