LightX – Photo Editor For PC – Free Download
LightX – Photo Editor Review
Despite the fact that in image editors for Android it seems that everything is invented, new apps designed for photo retouching do not stop appearing. One of them is LightX – Photo editor that, despite the novelty of its usefulness, we can say that it offers all its features presented in a simple interface and without being overwhelmed by ads or strange stories. A good application to edit photos with dozens of very accessible functions. In fact, just press the edit button to display the options menu whenever you need it. We can move for all its functions, ordered in a logical enough, to choose at any time the tool we want to apply to the image. Main features The application has a very complete range of functions among which the following can be highlighted: Background removal and image trimming. Application of colors effects. Fusion of images to create photomontages, surreal effects or double exposures. Professional tools for editing images such as the tone curve, touch-up levels or color balance. Face retouching to achieve smooth skin effects, sharpen a selfie, remove points and marks such as blackheads or teeth whitening. Wide range of customizable filters and daily filters that can be downloaded from the app’s repositories. Transformation tools such as photo cropping, image flipping, vintage filters and drama effects. Different blur effects. Manipulation of the form. Create photo collages by combining several images and modify the background color and thickness of the collage border. Apply different photo frames Adhesives of all kinds for the images. Design and painting tools to give a picture effect to the images. Function to add text from different source, opacity or size. Perfect to create memes. Exports images to PNG or JPG. Note that LightX also has a series of tutorials to learn how to use their tools quickly. These appear every time we use a function that we have not tried before or from its menu, where we can see the video tutorials. If you like the free version of this editor, then the best thing you can do is download the full or full version. It is the LightX Pro APK and you can buy it through the application.
LightX – Photo Editor Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download LightX – Photo Editor on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘LightX – Photo Editor‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the LightX – Photo Editor in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for LightX – Photo Editor on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play LightX – Photo Editor, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running LightX – Photo Editor on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.