LINE Camera For PC – Free Download
LINE Camera Review
Among the main applications of instant messaging and chat for Android we find LINE. It does not get to cough, as no other does, to WhatsApp as far as the global number of users is concerned but it does dispute the leadership in countries like Japan. It has become popular among other things for its emojis and its interface, which has adapted to its entire application ecosystem. In them we find LINE Camera. Application to make and edit photos This is a photo camera app but it has an integrated editor to apply filters and all kinds of effects. These functions are available offline, but some resources can only be accessed online, such as your stamps or stickers catalog. Camera and photo editing all in one by the hand of LINE. These are its main functions and characteristics: Huge variety of frames and stickers. It has more than 1,000, including the LINE characters. Tool to write text on photos with more than 100 original types of fonts. Filters with editable settings. Tool to create adhesives from own drawings or from other images. Beauty function for face correction. Tool to create collages. Photographic functions Sharing photos through LINE, Facebook and Twitter. The application is characterized, like chat, by a simple interface where all its functions are easily accessible. In turn these offer the user a very simple operation, where to carry out any task of editing applying the effect or filter that is very simple. This app has a function in APK format for Android but also offers versions for iPhone. However, if you want to use your tools in a PC version, you will have to download the file to run it through an Android application emulator such as Nox App Player or BlueStacks. In case you want to edit photos with your computer, you may prefer to do it with another online editor.
LINE Camera Gameplay Images
Recommended: Gionee Elife E3 Specs
How To Play/Download LINE Camera on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘LINE Camera‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the LINE Camera in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for LINE Camera on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play LINE Camera, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running LINE Camera on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.