Lineage OS For PC – Free Download
Lineage OS Review
Based on Android, CyanogenMod was presented as an open source operating system that could be installed on smartphones and tablets that had been rooted. It offered a series of features and functions that were not present in the distributions released by Google, also ensuring that its performance and performance improved it. However he signed his death certificate on December 31, 2016. Lineage, the substitute of CyanogenMod But it is already known that the dead king, king put. Lineage OS is presented as the continuation of CM, or at least its heir. Based on its source code, the developer community has worked on a new version of the operating system. So, considering that part of it, we will find in this new free and open source operating system features and functions like these: Support for tethering through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB. OpenVPN integrated client. Support for FLAC audio codecs. Absence of bloatware and spyware (at least in principle). Launcher or application launcher with high customization possibility. Application drawer to order applications in different ways. More possibilities for personalization of the sounds of the device: tone volumes, vibration motor intensity, charging sounds … Adaptation to ambient luminosity. Larger desktop hiding the status bar. Setting the screen density. Font size configurable in percentage. Greater management of notifications. Shortcuts from the lock screen. New functions for the physical buttons of ignition and volume. Creation of different user profiles depending on the place or networks to which we are connected. Customization of the status bar. Greater control of privacy that allows us to block applications and incoming calls. This project has the bulk of Cyanogen developers. How to download Lineage and what devices are compatible? At first the same phones and tablets compatible with Cyanogen are also with the ROMs of this new operating system, launching specific models of the following manufacturers: Asus, BQ, Google Nexus, HTC, Huawei, LG, Motorola, Nextbit, Nvidia , OnePlus, Oppo, Samsung, Sony, Wileyfox, Wingtech, Xiaomi, YU … And although their ROMs are accessible from GitHub repositories and the XDA-Developers forums, the project has its own website from which you can browse and select the corresponding depending on the mobile device available. The new builds of each of them will be published weekly.
Lineage OS Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Andi 5Q Cobalt Solus Specs
How To Play/Download Lineage OS on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Lineage OS‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Lineage OS in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Lineage OS on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Lineage OS, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Lineage OS on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.