LinkedIn Job Search For PC – Free Download
LinkedIn Job Search Review
Find a job or find it for you. It does not matter which formula you prefer because LinkedIn Job Search offers you both so that you end up having the job of your dreams. It is a new tool that is added to LinkedIn and that facilitates a quick job search from the phone based on the user profile in the social network. Find work or find it for you.FeaturesSearch for jobs by position, location or keywords.Filter the results by companies, date of publication and relevance.Recommendation of jobs according to your search history.Notification of new jobs.Request jobs and Follow the status of the applications. Totally private activity. The perfect complement to your LinkedIn user profile that will help you find a job faster.
LinkedIn Job Search Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Cloud S9 Specs
How To Play/Download LinkedIn Job Search on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘LinkedIn Job Search‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the LinkedIn Job Search in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for LinkedIn Job Search on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play LinkedIn Job Search, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running LinkedIn Job Search on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.